Destrier specializes in legal advice regarding intellectual property. We handle complex transactions, whose important subject is IP, including acquisitions of companies, license agreements, consortium agreements, and joint ventures.
We advise on the commercialization of intellectual property from universities and public institutes.
We conduct due diligence and patent purity studies, inventory and properly categorize and describe intellectual property rights to ensure their effective protection.
We help create a strategy to protect intellectual property.
Area of activity:
- Developing strategies for intellectual property protection
- IP inventory and due bond studies
- Developing and negotiating license agreements
- Patent purity testing
- Commercialization of technology
- Conducting registration proceedings regarding patents, trademarks, industrial and utility designs and other exclusive rights
- Preparing, reviewing and negotiating copyright agreements, including agreements on the transfer of property copyrights and license agreements, drawing up agreements for the management of joint property copyrights
Commercialization of a number of technologies from universities and institutes in Poland and abroad
Preparation of license agreements as part of a joint venture between an IT company and a corporate entity
Consortium service between a corporate entity, a start-up company and a university.